Saturday, March 2, 2013

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Reveal!!!

     Here it is, the first trailer for "Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag" due out this october.

    
     I'm pretty excited for this new game. Rumor has it that the main Assassin in this pirate themed game is Edward Kenway, the father of Hatham Kenway and grandfather to Connor Kenway, the protagonist of Assassin's Creed III. Perhaps we will learn why Hatham inevitably joins them damned Templars. For Playstation 3 players, we are further treated by Ubisoft once again by exclusive content. Thanks in advance Ubisoft!



     I was hoping that the game would have initially been released in the spring of 2014, like it was originally stated to be. I don't want the Assassin's Creed series to be an annually released series, such as Call of Duty or Madden NFL. Those other games never offer up any real innovations and are essentially the very same game every year that suckers continue to buy. Alas I am now one of those suckers with Assassin's Creed. This is now the sixth game in the series, 5 of which have been annual.

     On a side note, I really hope they keep from using any lame ass references to those shitty Pirates of the Caribbean films. I swear if any one asks where the rum is, I will not be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment