Saturday, March 2, 2013

TACO DEL MEME pt. 1

     A little while ago I started working on a series of internet memes that involved one of my favorite foods, the Taco and some of the best cinematic romances of all time. The two combined are of course a perfect match.

     I have only previously released them on my Facebook and they can also be seen on www.icanhascheezburger.com. The site with all the hilarious LOL Cats. They also have a MEME maker on the site, which I have used a plethora of times, as well as to make the Taco MEMES.

*Fun Fact: The title "TACO DEL MEME" is a play on this awesome Subway styled burrito shop that lets you build your own burrito. It's called "Taco Del Mar". An interesting side note to this fun fact is that one of the gentleman in the MEMEs is a character named "Ennis Del Mar", played by the late Heath Ledger, in "Brokeback Mountain". That character's name is how I always remembered the name of that food dispensary.

So without further ado:


No comments:

Post a Comment