Friday, August 17, 2012

HE'S BACK!!!

Finally, Arnold is making his triumphant return to the action genre that he cornerstoned back in the long, long ago! I'm not talking about the Expendables 2 either. Which needless to say I'm totally fucking amped for, and comes out today :D [Due to this small town's limited theater, I won't be able to watch it for a while... Sadface] No, Arnold is back and ready to take some asses and kick some names! Wait.. fuck it. HE'S BACK!!!

I'm talking of course, about "The Last Stand", which features the former Governator as a small town sheriff as the last defense against some mad drug dealers fleeing for the border. I hope they packed some Depends in the back of their rides, because they will be sure as hell shitting their britches before they get past Arnold and that giant hand cannon!!

 
I have a massive erection from the excitement.


Movies like this are seldom seen these days, and as sad as I am to admit it, it's because of the Comic Book Film craze. When I was a kid, I always looked forward to the new Arnold movie, even if it was rated R and I had to wait till it's eventual VHS release. Now thanks to Stallone, we have a much needed resurgence of the Action genre that goes back to it's 80/90's hay day. Unlike the Expendables though, where it's the ultimate team of bad asses, we have the master, in all his Austrian glory!!! So without further ado, here is the official first trailer of Arnold's most welcomed return! 


No comments:

Post a Comment